Based on the technology and experience gained since its foundation in 1984, we are continuing to localize the turbine maintenance components and rotor for high pressure via reverse engineering.
We substitute the expensive imported components with localized components at low cost and shorter lead time and by doing so, we are partaking in strengthening of the national competitive edge of power generating industry.
Power Plant Service has over 24 years combined engineering & management experience in Reverse Engineering parts for Turbine Assembly, Generator, Rotational equipments and Coal handling equipment. We utillize leading edge technology in our facility such as:
- State-of-the-Art dimensional evaluation using flexible, highly accurate technology
- Computerized CAD/CAM
- Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM)
- Material analysis equipment - (Metallurgist Pro)
Reverse Engineering Services provide a valuable alternative aftermarket source for just about any part, key factors for reliable Reverse Engineering include:
- Product application knowledge
- Understanding of Metallurgical properties
- Knowledge and Application of Proper Metrology (measurement methods)
- Ability to work from sample parts, prints & manufacturing drawing
Reverse Engineering customers get:
- Fast Delivery
- Competitive Prices
- Exterior drawing of all components throughout power generating system.
- Inspection and redrawing of precision components and old molding
- Reverse drawing of components for localization of expensive components.
- Modification and improvements of existing components
- Easy to manufacture prototype, resulting in easier confirmation of design and assemble ability.
- Used for analysis of product, evaluation, etc.
- Shorten the time needed for R&D of new product and cost saving.